Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prepping for Ghost Town Nudes…

 

The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy and I am getting down to the wire for the ghost town nudes project.  Friday is going to be an absolutely insane day for me, so I’m not counting on being able to prep much of anything that day.  I’m hoping to have all the gear checked and packed by tomorrow night so thursday evening can be spent relaxing with the family, and friday I’ll be left with charging batteries, getting food prepped to cook breakfast on location, and getting to bed early. 

I’ll be working with a couple of new models on this shoot – Wispra, the subject of my most recent test shoot, and Sarah, another local girl who responded to my casting call for the project.  I’m hoping to get enough behind the scenes video footage to put together a little movie about the project.

Wish me luck.  It’s a long drive back down the mountain if I forget a sync cord or a memory card. 

_MG_6469 

Wispra – Eugene Oregon 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment