Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yay for Saturday

 

IMG_4580

Wolfpup – Portland Oregon

 

Posting early today, I’ve got a nice little Saturday planned.  we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

All Frank the Tank quotes aside, it looks like I’m location scouting close to home this morning, prepping for a shoot at the coast tomorrow, doing a bunch of stuff on my honey-do list, and maybe shooting some nudes tonight if I can find a suitable location and come up with a concept.  If I can get back from the shoot, cram in some editing time and still get to bed on time to leave for the coast by 6am tomorrow, I may even post something from today's shoot this evening. 

Why do I feel like my weekends aren’t much of a break from the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment