Friday, August 20, 2010

Funbags?

 

So yesterday at work my boss came by to pick up some inventory that I was sending to one of our satellite locations.  I hadn’t paid much attention but someone had left a pillowcase with something in it outside my warehouse door, underneath the stairwell that leads to the roof.  My warehouse is in a fairly sketchy neighborhood, and I figured the bag was probably filled with clothes that some bum had shit themselves in and needed to ditch.  I hadn’t been in the right frame of mind to want to clean up human shit from the driveway, so I left it there until I could get the requisite gloves, bleach, etc. 

Well, my boss’s curiosity got the better of him and while I was rounding up a few more things for him to transfer for me, he opened the pillowcase.

It was full of dildos.  And lube. And Hand Lotion.  And prescription antibacterial mouthwash. And a pile of gold and silver mardi gras beads. And of course some needles.  There were 8 dildos of various types in the bag.

Maybe one of our neighborhood hookers stopped to shoot up and left her bag of party favors behind when she decided to move on?

I ensured the boss that I would stop letting my extra-curricular activities interfere with my work.  LOL

An interesting week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment