Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wetlands Series – Winter 2009

 

_MG_0122

_MG_0173

_MG_0126

Model: Autumn  - West Eugene Wetlands, November 29th 2009

A frigid, foggy winter day in Eugene.  What’s the logical thing to do?  Take a girl who’s a transplant from Hawaii out early in the morning and have  her run around in the wetlands without her clothes, of course.

This was a shoot that I did, made a few work prints, a few quick edits, and then shelved to rework later, as I was just not in the right frame of mind to work on them.  I just spotted them while going through my hard drive and thought I’d play around with a couple.  I’ve been working on coming up with a light room preset that has some of the qualities of wet plate images.  This is a variation on that preset.  Obviously not going to be 100% authentic looking, but close enough for me until I pull the trigger on my own wet plate camera and start making tintypes.

No comments:

Post a Comment