Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back in the groove

 

The day job has been taking it’s toll lately.  We’re supposed to be heading into the slow season, but haven’t seen it yet.  We’re  really short handed too, so it’s been a really long few weeks.

Things are starting to get back to normal, and I’m working on putting some posts together to have a few in the can, for those days when my brain and my body are both mush and I don’t have the energy to post. 

Shot a commercial assignment yesterday for an aviation company.  No nudity, not even any models.  Just a jet.  It was a fun gig and was cool to step outside the box and do something beyond my comfort zone.  Oddly enough, Jets don’t respond as well to verbal direction as models do.  We had good light though, and brought a considerable amount of our own.  No equipment problems.  No problems timing the exterior shots with the sunset, kept everything on schedule…  I’m learning to be able to take yes for an answer…

 

bubbles

Jessica Robinson – Eugene Oregon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment