Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Organization

 

I’m getting a bit antsy… 

The last days of predictably good weather are upon us here in Oregon, and there (as it happens every year) are still so many things that I wanted to accomplish this summer with my personal work.  So many short trips I wanted to take.  So many locations to explore.  So many woulda coulda shoulda’s… 

I decided recently to start keeping a better system of tracking shoots I want to do.  Just as I track shoots I’ve done with keywording and such in lightroom, I decided to throw together an excel spreadsheet of shoot ideas that cross my mind, that I can sort and re-sort to my hearts content by location, theme, etc.  I used to keep things jotted down in a little moleskine sketch book, but that’s obviously not really indexed and searchable.  Hopefully this is yet another way to keep increasing my productivity, and a step towards my goal of world domination.

 

IMG_4541-Edit copy

Wolfpup – Portland Oregon

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment